If you have a holiday coming up and can’t wait to dip your feet in the sea and kick back with a martini, you’ve certainly come to the right place. As the second largest island in Hawaii, Maui is the ideal getaway for singles, couples, families and offer much in the way of entertainment and recreation. There are bars, pubs, five-star restaurants and great activities for kids. You can go on a scenic three-hour drive and visit the sea caves, waterfalls and tropical rain forests or you can just relax and have fun. There is something for everyone to do and enjoy.
Vacation packages for singles and families
• Whether you have a package or not the first thing to do when coming on a vacation is to book your car in advance. Do not wait for the last minute or you will not get the car you want. If you have an infant there should also be a car seat installed.
• Don’t wait for the last minute to book as hotels fill up quickly. Make a list of the items you will need to bring with you and do not forget to bring suntan lotion and flip flops to walk on the hot sand.
• Enquire if the hotel has any specials and design your own package. A family can have one room for the parents and one the children can share. Make your decision after comparing hotels, and the different costs.
• Give your kids the opportunity to visit Leilani Farm where they can volunteer and lend a helping hand working towards a safe haven for rescued rabbits, goats, and other farm animals.
• For a great tasting and filling meal after a long walk in the sun go to Da Kitchen and try their Kalua pork plate lunch.
• Beware of hidden costs in Maui vacation packages especially with regard to alcohol and flights. You might have a package that includes alcohol but stipulates how many alcoholic beverages you can have. Check this out or you could end up with a big bill for drinks you didn’t expect to pay for. Also check where your flight is leaving from as you may require another flight to take you to the international airport.
Special Maui Vacation Packages
A vacation package at the Kamaole Sands Hotel the cost for a flight, plus six nights range from $1131 per person to $1514 at the Sheraton Maui Resort and Spa. The saving is over $500. The Westin Maui Resort and Spa Kaanapali, also for six nights, is $1487 with a savings of $621. Creating your own package is fun, the cost is more affordable and you can decide for yourself after taking other requirements into account. Maui Vacation Packages are great in that the consumer can pick and choose their options. Prices quoted are for the times specified and waiting too long to book your fun filled vacation could cost you. Why not call one of the hotels listed and make your booking now?
Copyright © 2013 - raydajacobs.ExpertsColumn.Com · All Rights Reserved | Powered by: ExpertsColumn.com